Chief Clinical Officer and Executive Vice President, Integrated Delivery System
Cliff Belden, MD
As Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s Chief Clinical Officer and Executive Vice President, Integrated Delivery System, Dr. Belden works closely with D-H Chief Operating Officer Dan Jantzen to oversee and direct operations throughout the Dartmouth-Hitchcock system, as well as furthering national and regional clinical collaborations. He is continuing to advance several key initiatives in provider compensation, building programs of distinction throughout the system, and continuing to coordinate and integrate providers across One D-H.
Since joining Dartmouth-Hitchcock in 2008, Dr. Belden has been an exemplar of a leader who understands and follows through on his commitment to creating a sustainable health system. As Chairman of the Department of Radiology, he has successfully led efforts to develop a regional strategy for delivering radiology services to the population while meeting the goals of providing value, high quality and lower costs. Collaboration across the region has also been a main emphasis of his work in the Master of Health Care Delivery Science program at the Tuck School of Business and The Dartmouth Institute.
After earning his medical degree from Albany Medical College, Dr. Belden served a year’s internship in Medicine at Albany Medical Center. He completed residencies in Ophthalmology and in Diagnostic Radiology at the University of Florida Health Science Center, and a two-year fellowship in Neuroradiology at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He joined the D-H staff after five years as a neuroradiologist and as Director of Cardiovascular Imaging and an Associate Professor of Radiology at Albany Medical College.
Dr. Belden is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology, and specializes in head and neck cancer. His research interests include head and neck cancer, the translation of emerging imaging technology to clinical practice and the use of imaging in the diagnosis and treatment of glioblastoma, a form of brain cancer.
- Who We Are
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Leadership
- Board of Trustees
- Chief Executive Officer and President
- Chief Quality and Value Officer
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Chief of Staff
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Clinical Officer and Executive Vice President, Integrated Delivery System
- Interim General Counsel
- Executive Vice President and Chief Population Health Management Officer
- Chief Academic Officer, Executive Vice President for Enterprise Support Services
- Executive Vice President for Operations and Chief Operating Officer
- Executive Vice President for Strategy and Network Relationships
- Executive Vice President of Medical Affairs, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health
- Director, Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Vice President for Development
- Director, Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD)
- Community Group Practices Leadership
- Community Outreach
- World-Class Care & Research
- Our Collaborations
- Online Gift Store