Partners for Community Wellness
Mission, Vision and Goals
Mission: The mission of Partners for Community Wellness (PCW) is to inspire and advance healthier communities across NH and VT through education, advocacy, and philanthropy.
Vision: PCW's vision is to improve the lives of the people and communities we serve, for generations to come.
Community Wellness Goals
- To become a valuable resource and action arm to our communities and to D-H;
- To gauge community health/wellness needs and awareness and provide unvarnished feedback and support to D-H;
- To advocate, support, and promote initiatives that PCW and D-H believe will serve our communities’ health and healthcare needs well;
- To help facilitate health improvement strategies and actions with input and engagement between the communities served by D-H and its affiliates;
- To identify philanthropic and other income generating opportunities that align with D-H and that advance our joint health and healthcare goals through successful collaboration;
- To learn from each other about the way we give and receive care.
Partners for Community Wellness website
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Facts
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Leadership
- Community Outreach
- Our Collaborations
- Population Health Management
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Magazine
- 125th Anniversary of MHMH