Creating a Sustainable Health System
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is building a sustainable health system; one that is proactive—working to keep people healthy with innovative methods and models of care that provide highest quality and best results, safely and at a fair cost.
- We are building a network of care that will measurably improve the health and health care of the people we serve.
- We are committed to delivering high value health care with best quality at fair cost.
- We are grounded in tradition and focused on the future, building on a history of innovation, collaboration, and constant improvement.
- We are financially strong, honoring our responsibility to our patients, employees, and communities, now and in the future.
- We are integrated across our region, collaborating to deliver health care with excellence and efficiency where and when patients need us.
- We are constantly learning, embracing our status and responsibility as an academic health system to advance research and education that improves the health of our population.
- We are nimble, bold, and determined as we pursue our mission and chart a sustainable future for our patients and communities, all within A Culture of Caring.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Facts
- Serving Our Patients
- Quality and Safety
- Innovation, Research and Education
- Our Employees
- Mission, Vision, and Values
- Creating a Sustainable Health System
- A Culture of Caring
- Our Organization
- Our Affiliations
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Leadership
- Community Outreach
- Our Collaborations
- Population Health Management