Questions or Concerns?
Questions or concerns? Please don’t hesitate to contact us at any stage of your treatment with us. Contact Amber Porter at 603-650-8123 or 603-650-4723. If Amber is not available, please call Otolaryngology Triage Nurse at 603-650-2350.
After regular hours for urgent matters, you may contact the Otolaryngology or Neurosurgery Resident on Call at 603-650-5000.
- Services and Capabilities
- Acoustic Neuroma Clinic
- Your First Appointment
- Making Your Treatment Decision
- Preparing for Your Acoustic Neuroma Surgery
- Your Surgery & Hospitalization: What to Expect
- Recovery at Home and Taking Care of Yourself
- Getting Back to Activities of Daily Living
- Follow-Up Appointments
- Safety, Exercises & Rehabilitation
- Questions or Concerns?
- Acoustic Neuroma Clinic Team
- Other Team Members
- Patient Information Sheets
- Patient Stories
- Research and Clinical Trials
- For Health Care Professionals
- Our Team
- Appointments and Referrals