Community Programs & Events
Important registration information
- All programs are free of charge.
- All programs take place at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Aging Resource Center, 46 Centerra Parkway, Lebanon, NH, unless otherwise noted. Download a map (PDF).
- Registration is required for all programs unless otherwise noted. Online registration is available for those programs requiring registration. Please complete a separate online registration form for each person who will be attending. For further information on all programs, contact us at (603) 653-3460 or at AgingCenter@hitchcock.org.
- In cases of insufficient enrollment or dangerous travel conditions, we may need to cancel a program.
- If travel conditions are questionable due to weather, please call (603) 653-3460 on the day of the program to confirm the program is being held. Cancellations will be made by 9:00 am for daytime events, and by 2:00 pm for evening programs.