- A national directory of Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment Programs provided by the Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- Includes a drug abuse and alcoholism Treatment Facility Locator based on city, state or zip code.
- Helps children and teens reject substance abuse by influencing attitudes through persuasive information.
- A site that uses words and a tone that are easy to tune into.
- Created by the National Youth Anti-Drug Media Campaign, this site equips parents and other adult caregivers with the tools they need to raise drug-free kids.
- From the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). NIDA's mission is to lead the nation in bringing the power of science to bear on drug abuse and addiction.
- NIDA created this site to educate adolescents ages 11 through 15 (as well as their parents and teachers) on the science behind drug abuse.
- If you consume alcoholic beverages, it's important to know whether your drinking patterns are safe, risky or harmful. This survey will take only a few minutes, and will generate personalized results based on your age, gender and drinking patterns.
- The Addiction Recovery Guide assists individuals struggling with drug addiction and alcoholism. From evaluation to residential treatment, they have selected a range of outstanding programs and resources.
To add or correct content, email Alcohol.&.Drug.Treatment.Options@Hitchcock.ORG or call (603) 653-1860.