Dartmouth-Hitchcock Computer System Integration
On October 1, we are launching enhancements to our current electronic health record system that will provide enormous benefits to you: our patients. This system-wide computer system integration will help us to better serve you through easier scheduling of appointments, centralized patient information and a better billing process. Our ultimate goal with this transition is to make your experience as a Dartmouth-Hitchcock patient even better.
Here Are A Few Things For You to Know About Our Computer System Integration in October
As with any large computer system integration, there will be some changes you will notice when you first come to a D-H site for an appointment after our system transition begins on October 1.
Here are a few things you need to know:
- As usual, we ask that you arrive 15 to 20 minutes early for appointments. This is particularly important after October 1 to allow adequate time for check-in.
- You may receive a call from a Pre-Registration Representative who will be completing your registration prior to your appointment over the phone to help shorten the time at registration.
- Remember to bring your insurance card. We will have enhanced technology that will allow us to verify insurance coverage.
- You may need to sign a few forms, but the good news is that you will be able to do this electronically through an electronic signature pad, instead of on paper.
- As with any computer system change, our staff members are learning new ways to do their work. We will do our best to minimize any disruption in our service to you. If you experience any issues during this time, please contact us through email at email@example.com or call (603) 650-4429 talk to one of our staff members directly.
- And remember to check out myD-H (our online patient portal) for new online enhancements, including more detail about your account as well as the ability to make a payment online.