Summer 2014 Art Exhibition
- Main Rotunda Display Cases: Upper Valley Ship Modelers Guild
- Hematology/Oncology Hallway: Prouty Art, various artists/mediums
- Faulkner Building Level 3 Clinic Corridor: Mark Vernon, relief sculptures (www.markvernonart.com)
- Level 4 Mall Hallway: Arief Suriawinata, photography (www.suriawinataphotography.com)
- Level 4 Endoscopy Hallway: Wendy Tucker, acrylics (www.wendytuckerart.wordpress.com)
- Level 5 Rotunda: Jeanne Amato, wood block and solar plate etchings (www.jeanneamato.com)
Art is for sale directly through the artist. Artists generously donate 25% of their sales to the DHMC Arts Program.
Exhibitions will remain on view through September 2014.
Come celebrate the arts at the DHMC Summer Art Exhibit opening on Thursday, July 17th from 5:00-6:30pm. The Summer Exhibit showcases the artistic talents of Jeanne Amato, Arief Suriawinata, Wendy Tucker, Mark Vernon, and the Upper Valley Ship Modelers Guild. The reception begins at 5:00pm at the 4th floor south information desk near the parking garage entrance. At 5:30pm there will be remarks and a brief introduction to the artists followed by an art walk to the exhibits where artists will be available to answer questions about their work. Light refreshments will be provided. Contact the DHMC Arts program at 603-650-6187 for further information.