Fall 2014 Art Exhibition
- Main Rotunda Display Cases: Naomi Hartov, collage art (www.naomihartov.com)
- Hematology/Oncology Hallway: Prouty Art, various artists/mediums
- Faulkner Building Level 3 Clinic Corridor: Brenda Phillips, oil and collage (www.brendaphillips.com)
- Level 4 Mall Hallway: AVA Gallery Art Lab Students, various mediums (www.avagallery.org/community-programs/art-lab/)
- Level 4 Endoscopy Hallway: The Upper Valley Sierra Club, photography (www.uppervalleysierraclub.org)
- Level 5 Rotunda: Susan Larkin, oils (www.susanlarkinpaintings.com)
Art is for sale directly through the artist. Artists generously donate 25% of their sales to the DHMC Arts Program.
Exhibitions will remain on view through December 2014.
Come celebrate the arts at the DHMC Fall Art Exhibit opening on Tuesday, October 14th from 5:00-6:30 pm. The Fall Exhibit showcases the artistic talents of the students from the AVA Art Lab program, Naomi Hartov, Susan Larkin, Brenda Philips, and photography from members of the Sierra Club of the Upper Valley. The reception begins at 5:00pm at the 4th floor south information desk near the parking garage entrance. At 5:30pm there will be remarks and a brief introduction to the artists followed by an art walk to the exhibits where artists will be available to answer questions about their work. Light refreshments will be provided. Contact the DHMC Arts program at 603-650-6187 for further information.