The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Pharmacy is a community drugstore located within Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. Unlike local pharmacies, the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Outpatient Pharmacy has a restriction on who we are able to service. We are able to fill prescriptions for patients if the prescription has been written by a prescriber from this facility or one of our affiliates.
To serve our patients better, we now accept most prescription insurance plans. Please present your insurance card when dropping off your prescription(s).
When requesting a refill, please call (603) 653-3785 and follow the instructions. You will need:
- The prescription number (located in the top, left-hand corner of the prescription label)
- A call-back phone number to complete the request
- Monday through Friday: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
The Pharmacy is closed on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
- The Pharmacy is located on Level 3, near the Cancer Center entrance, next to Blood Draw in the East Mall. Park at the parking garage, enter on Level 4 and go down one floor to Level 3.
Note: We cannot answer your medical questions through email.