Cafeterias & Other Dining Options
We provide patients, visitors, and staff with the best nutrition possible. Also see Other Dining Options.
There are two cafeterias:
- Main Dining Room and cafeteria on Level 2 (PDF)
- East Mall Café, a smaller cafeteria, in the East Mall on Level 3 (PDF)
Main Dining Room Hours (Level 2)
- Weekdays: 6:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Weekends and Holidays: 6:30 am to 2:00 pm
Hot Meals and Break Times
- Breakfast: 6:30 am to 10:00 am
- Morning break: 10:00 am to 10:30 am
- Lunch: 10:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Afternoon break: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm (weekdays only)
- Dinner: 4:00 pm to closing (weekdays only)
Weekly Menus (PDFs)
Note: Nutritional information is on page 2 of each menu listing.
Due to food price increases, and to continue to offer local and sustainably-produced foods, effective July 3, Food and Nutrition Services will increase the price of select products from 5 to 25 cents. These products include higher-quality proteins (salmon, fish, pork, pot roast, turkey and chicken wings), macaroni & cheese, soups, diet sodas, sandwiches, grille-special sandwiches, desserts, breakfast items and coffee. Prices will remain the same for hot vegetables, grains, the salad bar, milks, waters, juices and fruit.
Please direct your questions to Food.Nutrition.Comments@Hitchcock.org
East Mall Café (Level 3 near Faulkner Building)
- Monday through Friday, 6:45 am to 2:00 pm