Welcome to the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Specialty Pharmacy, located on the third floor of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. We are excited to serve you and your pharmacy needs. We are a patient-oriented pharmacy bringing personalized 24/7 customer support to people with complex medical conditions such as cancer, hepatitis and infertility. We provide you with resources such as:
- Access to our specialty pharmacists 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Understanding your benefits and copay responsibilities, including personalized copay assistance
- Refill reminders for your maintenance medications
- Free mail order delivery in confidential packing via USPS or FedEx (overnight shipping available)
- Pharmacists communicate with your D-H provider to develop a care plan to meet your specific needs
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Specialty Pharmacy strives to improve the quality and affordability of health care for the population we serve. Our pharmacists are specially trained to provide patients with an outstanding pharmacy experience.
To provide feedback on services and programs of the D-H Pharmacy, please contact Craig A. Pike, PharmD, Pharmacy Manager, at Craig.A.Pike@hitchcock.org.
Hours and Days of Operation
Monday to Friday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
A licensed pharmacist is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For after-hours care, please call (855) 280-3893.
Prescriptions may be picked up at the main pharmacy:
Monday to Friday
7 am to 7 pm
8 am to 4 pm
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
The Community Health Accreditation Partner (CHAP) is an independent, nonprofit accrediting body for home and community-based health care organizations. CHAP defines, verifies and advances the highest quality of home and community-based care through its standards, accreditation, education and research.
By meeting CHAP's standards of excellence, the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Specialty Pharmacy is able to offer a higher quality of care and a better customer experience.
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Specialty Pharmacy mirrors the vision and values defined by Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
Information for Specialty Pharmacy Patients
- Parking, Transportation, & Maps
- Specialty Pharmacy
- Flowers, Gifts & Conveniences
- Cafeterias & Other Dining Options
- Art, Music & Walking Paths
- Lodging Assistance (Rest Easy)
- Hospital Stays