Surgical Weight Loss Program at Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
At Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock in Keene, NH, our Surgical Weight Loss Program offers adjustable gastric banding services. We provide gastric banding adjustments to ensure optimal performance so that you can maintain your weight loss goals.
Am I a Candidate?
Our program requirements are:
- You must be 18-65 years of age
- Have no history of blood clots
- Have a body mass index (BMI) of 40-55 for females and 40-50 for males without existing diseases caused by obesity or a BMI of greater than 35 with diseases caused by obesity and a weight of less than 425 pounds
- A history of multiple weight loss attempts
- The ability to understand informed consent and taking a personal role in successful weight loss
- Attendance at an informational session is mandatory for entrance into the bariatric surgery program.
- Information Sessions
- Bariatric Surgery at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Bariatric Surgery at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord
- Surgical Weight Loss Program at Cheshire Medical Center/D-H
- Bariatric Surgery at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester
- Bariatric Program Surgeries
- Bariatric Surgery Health Resources