Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery
Roux-en-Y gastric bypass has been performed for the past 50 years and has been well-studied, producing the best long-term results.
Gastric bypass surgery reduces the size of the stomach and reroutes a small portion of the small intestine so you feel full after eating only a small amount of food and absorb less calories.
Due to extensive experience with Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, this procedure has proven to be one of the safest surgical weight loss methods available. Additionally, this procedure is highly successful and known for its long-term effectiveness of maintaining weight loss.
- Information Sessions
- Bariatric Surgery at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Bariatric Surgery at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord
- Surgical Weight Loss Program at Cheshire Medical Center/D-H
- Bariatric Surgery at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester
- Bariatric Program Surgeries
- Bariatric Surgery Health Resources