Dartmouth-Hitchcock's various Bariatric Surgery Program locations offer classes that provide an introduction to bariatric surgery.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (Lebanon)
- Candidates for bariatric surgery at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) must attend the two-hour Introduction to the DHMC Bariatric Surgery Program session at DHMC before entering our program.
- Members of the Bariatric Surgery Team explain our specific program requirements, discuss types of weight loss surgery offered, and answer questions. A representative from Patient Financial Services will discuss insurance guidelines.
- Registration is required. Please call (603) 650-7913 to register for the next meeting.
- You are welcome to bring one adult friend or family member for support. This seminar is specifically geared towards people who are interested in having bariatric surgery at DHMC in Lebanon, NH.
- Learn more: Step One: Introduction to Bariatric Surgery Session
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord/Manchester's Bariatric Surgery program offers monthly Introduction and Informational meetings to start you on your journey to successful weight loss.
- Please Note: Due to increased interest in bariatric surgery, pre-registration is required for both the Introduction and Informational meetings.
- The pre-registration phone line is (603) 695-2628.
- After attending an Introductory meeting, you will be eligible to call and register for the monthly Informational meetings.
- You are required to attend a minimum of three monthly Informational meetings before proceeding with the program.
- In the event of inclement weather, please tune into WMUR-TV9 or WZID for a complete list of cancellations.
- Learn more: Classes and Support Groups Concord/Manchester