Appointment Information for the Bariatric Surgery Program at DHMC
At DHMC (Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center), once you have completed Steps 1 through 7, and handed in your packet, our program will contact you to make your initial appointment.
Your PCP (Primary Care Physician) doesn't need to contact us. You can include your written referral from your PCP in your packet.
Once your appointment has been scheduled, please follow these guidelines:
- Please call us in advance if you need to cancel your appointment.
- Bring a list of all the medications, including dosages, that you are currently taking. Include herbal and over the counter medications.
- Bring a list of any concerns that you might have.
- Please arrive at the hospital 15 minutes before your appointment.
- You can park in our parking garage, which connects to the fourth level of the Faulkner Building.
- Our clinic is located on Level 4L (PDF) at the Gastro/General Surgery Occupational Medicine desk at DHMC.
- Phone: (603) 650-7913
- Preparatory Steps (Info Line): (603) 653-0550
- Address: DHMC, One Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03756
- Information Sessions
- Bariatric Surgery at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Bariatric Surgery at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord/Manchester
- Bariatric Program Surgeries
- Bariatric Surgery Health Resources