Stroke Alert Training
The Cerebrovascular Disease and Stroke Program offers Simulation Lab Mock Stroke Alert Training for neurology residents and emergency department providers.
The goals of this exercise are to improve:
- The selection of patients for intravenous thrombolysis
- The detection of stroke mimics, basic CT scan interpretation, and acute blood pressure management
For more information about this training, please contact Dr. Timothy Lukovits at (603) 650-5104.
- About the Program
- Patient Stories
- Common Conditions, Tests, and Treatments
- Research and Clinical Trials
- For Health Care Professionals
- Our Team
- Other Team Members
- Appointments and Referrals