Aging Resource Center Events
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Aging Resource Center provides older adults, families, and community members with information, education, and support to help them live healthier and more informed lives.
Important registration information
Download the brochure of our Aging Resource Center Winter/Spring 2015 Programs (PDF) for the public.
- All programs are free of charge.
- All programs take place at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Aging Resource Center, 46 Centerra Parkway, Lebanon, NH, unless otherwise noted. Download a map (PDF).
- Registration is required for all programs unless otherwise noted. Online registration is available for those programs requiring registration. Please complete a separate online registration form for each person who will be attending. For further information on all programs, contact us at (603) 653-3460 or at AgingCenter@hitchcock.org.
- In cases of insufficient enrollment or dangerous travel conditions, we may need to cancel a program.
- If travel conditions are questionable due to weather, please call (603) 653-3460 on the day of the program to confirm the program is being held. Cancellations will be made by 9:00 a.m. for daytime events, and by 2:00 p.m. for evening programs.