Comfort Measures to Ease Labor
Do you desire a birth experience free of pain medication? Would you like to learn more natural ways to cope during your labor and delivery? This dynamic workshop is designed to enhance your knowledge that you gained in a traditional childbirth class. Join us to learn more about the normal process of labor and delivery. This class offers techniques and strategies including relaxation, visualization, position changes, massage and touch, and communication strategies. Active participation of the partner or support person is encouraged. Please bring a warm blanket and a pillow and wear comfortable clothing to class. This class is designed to be taken in addition to our A Time To Be Born childbirth class; not as a substitute.
This class meets for two consecutive Tuesdays
March 21 and March 28
$50/couple for the two classes
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- All classes take place at the Women's Health Resource Center, on the mall in Lebanon, unless otherwise noted.
- ALL CLASSES MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL, ONE WEEK BEFORE THE CLASS BEGINS.
- We are unable to provide refunds for a program one week prior to the beginning of class.
- Space is limited, so please register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC Scholarship Fund.
- Many insurance plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
Keywords: Pregnancy and Parenting