Potty Training with Sign Language
Sign language can be an amazingly useful tool for communication and motivation with any method of potty training In this one-hour workshop, you and your child will sing, dance and play while learning the 25 most helpful signs for potty training. We'll also disuss different potty training options, how to determine when your child is ready, and how to keep your child motivated and celebrating successes. Educational materials will be available for purchase to supoort potty training at home. For children 1 to 4 and their caregivers.
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keywords: Pregnancy and parenting