Reiki means universal life force. This ancient healing energy may reduce stress, relieve pain and facilitate healing. This workshop includes an overview of the history of Reiki, instruction in hand positions used for treatment, and a summary of the energy centers in the body. Giving Reiki in a family can help with sports injuries, fevers, colds, and stress. Some women also study Reiki so that they can give themselves and their baby Reiki during their pregnancy. By the end of class each student will have received the Reiki I attunement and become certified as a Reiki I practitioner. This educational activity carries 6.0 contact hours.
Linda Carley, Reiki Master Teacher
All classes take place at the Women’s Health Resource Center, on the mall Lebanon, unless otherwise noted.
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling 603-650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full, one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keywords: Mental and Spiritual Wellness