Reiki III Training
For students who would like to enhance their Reiki skills, this class reviews the Reiki symbols in depth and also incorporates the use of essential oils, flower essences and crystals. Participants will also learn how to give a Healing Attunement. Prerequisite: Reiki II. Please bring a brown bag lunch. This educational activity carries 9.25 contact hours.
Saturday and Sunday, August 19 & 20 OR October 14 and 15
$300/person for the course
Linda Carley, Reiki Master Teacher
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Partial scholarships are available for select classes from donations made to the WHRC Scholarship Fund.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keywords: Mental and Spiritual Wellness