Summer Art Exhibit Opening at DHMC
Summer Art Exhibit Opening at DHMC!
4th Floor Mall Lounge by the South Entrance Information Desk
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
Thursday, July 20th from 5:00-6:30pm.
We invite you to our Summer Art Exhibit Opening featuring a group of talented artists exhibiting in galleries at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Thursday, July 20th from 5:00-6:30pm.
This new exhibit will showcase seven New-England based professional artists, a brand new gallery space, as well as a moving patient art project of masks and poetry.
The reception begins at 5:00pm with light refreshments at the 4th floor South Entrance Information Desk next to the Parking Garage entrance.
At 5:30pm there will be remarks and brief introductions to the artists followed by a self-guided Art Walk to their exhibits.
Most artwork is available for purchase. 25% of sales benefit the D-H Arts Program. All sales are directly through the artists.
Contact the DHMC Arts program at 603-650-6187 for further information.
The Summer 2017's Show will include:
- The Joy and Wonder of Childhood: Mark Bolton’s newest collection of charming photographs of his young son.
- The varied talents of the Saxtons River Art Guild artists’ work in acrylic, watercolor and oil.
- Carol Keiser's colorful, whimsically painted Acrylics.
- Alison Palizzolo’s vibrant and textured abstract pieces in Acrylic and Stucco.
- Richard Perry’s poignant and thoughtful photographs.
- “The Faces of Mental Illness” a Creative Arts Program project display of decorated masks and moving prose by DHMC patients.
- Sheryl Trainor’s engaging photographs documenting her life and inspiration.
- Robin Weisburger’s serene pastel and watercolor atmospheric landscapes.