Understanding Aging in Women: Common Concerns and Practical Solutions
What role do female hormones play in the aging process? What happens to our hormones and how do these changes affect our bones and pelvic floors? In this two-part series, the Aging Resource Center and the Women's Health Resource Center have teamed up to take a closer look at women's health issues in aging. A group of experts will focus on how hormonal changes affect bone and urogynecologial health.
Jo Ellen Gardner, PT; Ellen M. Kfoury, PT; and Elizabeth C. Todd, MSN, APRN
FREE, registration required, please call 603-650-2600
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keywords: Aging, Community Health Education