Menopause as Metamorphosis: Using the Wisdom of Yoga
Saturday December 6, 2014
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Organization: Women's Health Resource Center
Using the Wisdom of Yoga to Support and Facilitate the Changes of Perimenopause and Menopause
This workshop is designed for women who have never done yoga. Restorative poses and sequences will be taught by Jill Johnson, an experienced yoga teacher and health care professional, who is, herself, in metamorphosis. Learn how to use yoga to address challenges such as hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, dryness, insomnia, weight gain and migraines.
Location: Ancient Healing Arts, 2 West Park St, Lebanon, NH
$40 per person for the workshop
Jill Johnson, Ancient Healing Arts
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible