Breastfeeding: The Best Start
Wednesday November 12, 2014
6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Organization: Women's Health Resource Center
Location: Women's Health Resource Center, on the mall in Lebanon, NH
Feeding your baby is about more than just providing nutrients. It is the perfect time to love, cuddle and interact with your new baby. In this class, we will explore the normal breastfeeding relationship and begin to remove some of the barriers we hear as expectant parents. We will also discuss techniques, timing, positioning, and the availability of community support and resources.
Suzanne Greeley, IBCLC
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- All classes take place at the Women's Health Resource Center, on the mall in Lebanon, unless otherwise noted.
- ALL CLASSES MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL, ONE WEEK BEFORE THE CLASS BEGINS.
- We are unable to provide refunds for a program one week prior to the beginning of class.
- Space is limited, so please register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC Scholarship Fund.
- Many insurance plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.