Breastfeeding: The Best Start
Wednesday August 12, 2015
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Organization: Women's Health Resource Center
Location: Women's Health Resource Center, on the mall in Lebanon, NH
Feeding your baby is about more than just providing nutrients. It is the perfect time to love, cuddle and interact with your new baby. In this class, we will explore the normal breastfeeding relationship and begin to remove some of the barriers we hear as expectant parents. We will also discuss techniques, timing, position, and the availability of community support and resources.
Suzanne Greeley, Certified Lactation Consultant
All classes take place at the Women's Health Resource Center, on the mall Lebanon, unless otherwise noted.
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling 603-650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full, one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.