Monday October 27, 2014
2:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Organization: Women's Health Resource Center
Capture your story in a meaningful, fun and productive way. In this four-part series we will apply the building blocks of fiction to your memoir to help you create dynamic characters and build that all-important dramatic tension in your work. Students will read their work aloud and receive feedback in a supportive environment.
Recommended text: Writing Life Stories, by Bill Roorbach
Mondays, October 27-November 17
Katharine Britton, author of Her Sister's Shadow and LIttle Island (Berkley Books, Penguin, USA)
All classes take place at the Women's Health Resource Center, on the mall Lebanon, unless otherwise noted.
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling 603-650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full, one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.