Finding Your Truth
Wednesday September 24, 2014
6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Organization: Women's Health Resource Center
Location: Women's Health Resource Center, on the mall in Lebanon, NH
Are your relationships stressful and unsatisfying? Do you feel stuck in your life? This course will teach a basic four-step cognitive-behavioral approach to self-understanding that leads to an honest inner contentment. You will learn how unexamined thoughts and beliefs keep you trapped in old behaviors. This insightful and effective class includes detailed instruction, focused group discussion, meditation and writing exercises. Learn why you do what you do and how to find happiness right where you are.
Wednesdays, September 24-October 15
Patricia Cashman, M.A. Human Development/Holistic Counseling
Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancelations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.