Sending Your Child to College: Investing in Your Child's Future Without Sacrificing Yours
Wednesday October 22, 2014
6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Organization: Women's Health Resource Center
During this complimentary seminar, you'll learn ways to:
- Define a college savings goal that is right for you
- Determine today's cost and various payment options
- Balance retirement and college savings
- Understand what goes into college saving and college spending
This is an informational seminar best suited for parents and grandparents of children 10 years old or younger.
Sally Boyle CFP, FInanical Advisor with Ameriprise Financial
- All classes take place at the Women’s Health Resource Center, on the mall in Lebanon, unless otherwise noted.
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.