Your Financial Health: A Look Forward Into Retirement
Wednesday September 3, 2014
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Organization: Women's Health Resource Center
Are you feeling confident about retirement? With the markets and economy changing all the time, you may feel less than confident about reaching your retirement goals. This seminar will offer tips and strategies that can help you:
- Plan to bring your retirement dreams and goals more within reach
- Prioritize your retirement saving and spending plans to address what is most important to you
- Identify risks that could throw your retirement plans off track
- Protect the people and things that you love the most
- Make informed financial decisions
- Gain control over your financial situation
Our three week seminar series will cover the topics of saving and investing, retirement plans, insurances, retirement income, social security and estate planning.
Please join us and begin to build your own powerful financial strategies.
Sally J. Boyle, CFP, ChFC, CLU
Wednesdays, September 3-September 17
In lieu of a fee for this seminar, we suggest a $5 donation to the WHRC Scholarship Fund.