In Search of the Authentic Self withYoga
Saturday October 18, 2014
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Organization: Women's Health Resource Center
Yoga is a vehicle for finding the True Self. How can we use simple yoga poses to let go of old habits and rest in a place of contentment with who we are? Join Jill Johnson, a certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher, to explore the powerful effect of simple yoga poses.
Location: Ancient Healing Arts Studio
Jill Johnson, Licensed Physical Therapist and Certified Iyengar Yoga Instructor
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.