Links & Resources
Learn more about clinical trials from these sites.
- ClinicalTrials.gov is maintained by the National Library of Medicine, provides extensive information about clinical trials, and has a database of all active clinical trials in the U.S.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approves clinical trials.
- The FDA's Office of Women's Health offers a good summary of clinical trial information, with content en Español.
- The FDA's Good Clinical Practice Program provides information about reporting complaints about any FDA-regulated clinical trial.
- kidshealth.org is sponsored by Nemours, a philanthropic organization. The site offers clinical trials information for teenagers.
- The National Institutes of Health site MedlinePlus provides interactive tutorials, Spanish language content, reference tools, as well as news and journal articles.
Read more about Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Clinical Trials Office:
- "Making clinical trials a lot less of a trial," Dartmouth Medicine, Summer 2011
- Decision-Making Help
- Medical Records & Release Forms
- Health Encyclopedia
- Clinical Trials
- Lifestyle Changes
- Emmi® Patient Education
- Frequently Asked Questions on Scabies