Clinical Trials & Other Research
This research plays a vital role in increasing our knowledge of cystic fibrosis, while improving therapies and increasing survival for CF patients. We invite all of our CF patients to participate in clinical trials, so that we can continue to find new and better ways to care for them.
- There are currently no CF clinical trials open for enrollment.
Cystic Fibrosis research at Dartmouth
- At The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Professor of Physiology Bruce Stanton, Ph.D., facilitates an impressive group of cystic fibrosis researchers and clinicians. Stanton began doing basic CF research soon after his 1984 arrival at DMS. Now, the Dartmouth group is funded by many organizations, including the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Read "Battling the CF Monster," an article about Stanton's CF research at Dartmouth.
- Cystic Fibrosis Research Development Program at The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
The goal of the Dartmouth CF Research Development Program is to develop a high quality, multidisciplinary CF research center that will: (1) Conduct basic, clinical and translational research on CF; (2) Attract high-quality scientists to the study of CF; (3) Train postdoctoral and predoctoral fellows for research on CF and (4) Serve as a focal point for cooperative efforts among CF care centers, academic institutions and individual researchers in Northern New England.
Northern New England Cystic Fibrosis Consortium
- The Northern New England Cystic Fibrosis Consortium was created to develop and share information concerning the care and treatment of cystic fibrosis. It is a regional, voluntary, multi-disciplinary group of clinicians and health care professionals who seek to improve the quality, safety, effectiveness and costs of medical interventions in the care of cystic fibrosis patients and their families.
- Special Programs
- COPD Clinic
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Neuromuscular Clinic
- Pulmonary Function Testing Lab (PFT)
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program (DHMC)
- Clinical Trials
- Our Team
- More Appointment Information