More Appointment Information
You must be referred to the Nutrition Counseling Program by a physician. Patients cannot set up an appointment without a referral.
- Phone: See our Referral Services Department for more information, or call toll-free (866) 833-4685, or (603) 440-7680.
- Address: 253 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH 03301. The Nutrition Counseling Program is located on the upper level of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord
- Hours: Monday through Friday: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
For more information, refer to the Dietitian Services department at Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
- Phone: (603) 354-6752
- Location: Our office is located on Level 2A of the North Building in Family Practice Team D.
In most cases, your doctor will refer you to our team for an appointment, but you may also call us directly if you would like to see a member of our team.
- Phone: (603) 650-5903; Inpatient Consults: (603) 650-5282
- Fax: (603) 650-6285
Manchester and Bedford
You must be referred to our team by a physician. Patients cannot set up an appointment without a referral.
- Phone: (603) 695-2690
- Address: 100 Hitchcock Way (within Internal Medicine-Pediatrics), Manchester, NH 03104
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm