How to Make a Gift
Thank you -- your generosity to Dartmouth-Hitchcock and the Geisel School of Medicine will touch many lives. Let us help you make your gift by whichever means works best for you.
Visit our Giving Options page to see a full list of secure online giving options.
Year-end giving deadlines:
In order to qualify for a tax deduction in 2014, checks must be postmarked by December 31. Credit card gifts can be phoned in to the Office of Development at (603) 653-0759 until noon on December 31. Online gifts made before 11:00 pm on December 31 will be charged and credited to the 2014 tax year. Please note that the office will be closed on December 24 and 25 and January 1. Thank you for your support!
Give by mail
Download a printable giving form (PDF).
Send your gift to:
D-H/Geisel Office of Development
One Medical Center Drive, HB 7070
Lebanon, NH 03756-0001
- For gifts to Dartmouth-Hitchcock, please make your check out to "Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health."
- For gifts to the Medical School, please make your check out to "Geisel School of Medicine."
- If you are giving to a particular purpose or department, please note it in the memo line of your check.
Give by phone
To make your gift by phone using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover, please call us at (603) 653-0759. Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Give through employee payroll deduction
Employees of Dartmouth-Hitchcock or the Geisel School of Medicine may sign up for payroll deduction by filling out the employee printable giving form (PDF).
Tribute And Memorial Gifts
Your gift to Dartmouth-Hitchcock or the Geisel School of Medicine can be a meaningful way to recognize a dedicated caregiver, to honor the memory of a loved one, or to mark a special occasion. If you wish us to notify the individual(s) you are honoring or their family members of your gift, please include their names and addresses with your gift.
In lieu of flowers…
If you wish to invite friends and family to make memorial contributions to Dartmouth-Hitchcock or the Geisel School of Medicine, please include the Office of Development address (above) in the obituary. We also recommend that you contact us to let us know how you wish these gifts to be directed, and for suggested language to use.
More Ways To Give
Gifts of Stock
- To make a gift of securities to Dartmouth-Hitchcock, please contact Michele Clark at (603) 653-0759.
- To make a gift of securities to the Geisel School of Medicine, including The Dartmouth Institute, please contact Barb Ibey at (603) 646-3201 or email Security.Gift.Processing@dartmouth.edu.
Gifts of real estate or other assets
To discuss making a gift of real estate or other assets, please contact Rick Peck at (603) 653-0735.
Estate Gifts and Bequests
Leave a legacy by including a gift to Dartmouth-Hitchcock or the Geisel School of Medicine in your estate plans. For more information about the many options available, including gifts that pay you income, contact Rick Peck at (603) 653-0735 or visit our planned giving website.
Corporate matching gifts
Some companies offer a matching gift program to support philanthropy among their employees. Contact your employer to find out if you are eligible. If you have any questions or want to know if your matching gift has arrived at our office, please call us at (603) 653-0759.
Gifts in kind
- To make gifts in kind to the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, please see the CHaD wish list, or contact Hilary Hubbard at (603) 650-3469.
- For all other in-kind gifts, please contact Jen Nelson at (603) 653-0758.
For more information about giving to Dartmouth-Hitchcock and the Geisel School of Medicine:
- Fill out our short online contact form, and a representative will contact you at a time convenient for you.
Fundraising activities on behalf of Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital (MHMH) is conducted by Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health, a 501(c)(3) recognized charity by the IRS (EIN#26-4812335), for the benefit of MHMH. Your gift will appear on your credit card statement as a payment to "D-HHealth Donation".