Today's Students, Tomorrow's Leaders in Health Care
An education from The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice is all about impact. It's about learning to ask tough questions about health care. It's about mastering the analytical skills needed to measure and evaluate change. And it's about developing the leadership qualities to guide others in improving health and health care.
Every day, graduates of The Dartmouth Institute are making health care better, safer, and more efficient by applying the knowledge and skills they gained there. Current and future students are eager to join in that work. But they need your help.
Each student at The Dartmouth Institute is confronted with an estimated cost of tuition and living expenses of $75,000. For some, that's an insurmountable barrier. Not all students accepted to The Dartmouth Institute are able to attend. That's why growing The Dartmouth Institute's Scholarship Fund is a top priority for TDI.
When you give to The Dartmouth Institute Scholarship Fund, you enable the best and the brightest applicants to get the training and experience that will enable them to create meaningful changes in health care. Topnotch students raise the level of discourse in the classroom, inspire top faculty to continue teaching and mentoring, and become powerful change agents for improving health systems.
All levels of current-use gifts for scholarships are welcomed. Named scholarship endowments start at $50,000.
For more information, please contact
Director of Advancement, The Dartmouth Institute
Sr. Associate Director for Development, Geisel School of Medicine
(603) 653-0733 / Robert.D.Holley@Dartmouth.edu
The Dartmouth Institute Today
The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy & Clinical Practice is the foremost authority on the study of health-care variations, on comparing the effectiveness of medical and surgical treatments, and on engaging and empowering patients through informed decision making.
The Dartmouth Institute is home to:
- High-impact educational programs at the graduate, post-graduate, and professional levels.
- A highly collaborative faculty with a broad range of expertise and interests;
- The most extensive health-care data sets in the country;
In addition, The Dartmouth Institute is a national leader in creating, testing, and spreading new models of health-care delivery, such Accountable Care Organizations.
To read more about The Dartmouth Institute, visit tdi.dartmouth.edu.
- Special Fundraising Priorities
- Annual Funds
- The Jack Byrne Center for Palliative and Hospice Care
- Connected Care
- Center for Surgical Innovation
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- The Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Support Nursing at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Faculty Endowment
- MD Student Scholarships
- Student Scholarships at The Dartmouth Institute
- More Giving Options
- Giving Stories
- How to Make a Gift
- Memorial and Honorary Gifts
- Planned Giving
- Donor Recognition
- The Story of the Moose
- Contact the Office of Development
- Staff List