Your Heart & Vascular Care Team
Our commitment to you is to provide top-notch clinical care from highly trained and experienced cardiovascular surgeons and specialists. Our team works together to deliver your care, services and programs at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, and Dartmouth-Hitchcock regional practices and outreach locations.
In addition our commitment includes:
- Patient-centered care that emphasizes personalized treatment and shared decision making designed to give you the best treatment, in keeping with your values.
- An interdisciplinary approach to treatment that takes advantage of the latest research-based therapies and new technologies developed in clinical trials.
- An integrated network of locations, and partnerships with local hospitals, in keeping with our mission to provide "the best care, in the right place, at the right time, every time."
- An overarching commitment to improving the quality of our clinical care, research and medical education.
- An academic environment that provides advanced training for new specialists and raises the level of clinical inquiry and care for each patient.
Our teams by program or service
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Program
- Advanced Heart Failure & Cardiomyopathy Program
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Interventional Cardiology & Structural Heart Disease Program
- The Preventive Cardiology & Lipid Clinic
- Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic
- Sports Cardiology
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Vascular Medicine