We accomplish this, in part, with highly skilled medical providers, the latest technology, and the appropriate use of modern pharmaceuticals. Critical to our mission, though, is an educated patient. While much of that education will occur during face-to-face meetings with your provider, we hope that the information presented here will supplement your knowledge.
Watch this video: Dr. Jock McCullough provides a tour of the heart
Watch this video: Dr. Mark Creager, Medical Director of the Heart and Vascular Center, provides a brief overview about heart and vascular health.
Podcasts from our heart and vascular experts
- Prescription Drug Survival Guide
- For a Healthy Heart
- Women and Heart Disease
- Wound Care for Pacemakers and ICD Devices
- A Typical Patient's Journey: Coronary Artery Disease
- A Patient's Guide to Recovery After Heart Surgery
- Vascular Surgery Q&As
Get Heart Smart Videos
See recorded versions of the lectures from the Get Heart Smart event held at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center on Feb. 7, 2015.
- About Us
- Conditions, Tests and Treatments
- Health Information
- Patient Stories
- Heart and Vascular Center News
- Our Teams
- Appointment Information