Vascular Surgery at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord
The Department of General and Vascular Surgery specializes in the surgical treatment of a wide range of clinical conditions and surgical problems.
These treatments include disorders of the:
- Gastrointestinal (digestive) system, such as gallbladder surgery
- Endocrine (hormonal) system, such as thyroid surgery
- Vascular (blood vessel) system, such as peripheral vascular surgery, carotid disease, and aneurysm disease
Other treatments include:
- Non-reconstructive breast surgery
- Hernia repair
- Outpatient surgery of varicose veins
- Hemodialysis access
- Endovascular surgery/interventions such as angioplasty and stenting
Some minor procedures (such as biopsies and excisions) are done in our office. The majority of all other surgeries are performed at Concord Hospital.
Our vascular surgery department has an academic connection to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, with access to clinical trials as well as some surgical referrals to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon.
- About Us
- Conditions, Tests and Treatments
- Health Information
- Patient Stories
- Heart and Vascular Center News
- Our Teams
- Appointment Information