Vascular Surgery at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua
The Department of Vascular Surgery specializes in the surgical treatment of a wide range of clinical conditions and surgical problems. We also have a full-service Vascular Lab located in the Nashua facility so patients do not have to travel elsewhere for their vascular studies.
Treatments ranging from traditional surgery to minimally invasive techniques are available for disorders of the vascular system including:
- Carotid disease treated with carotid endarterectomy surgery or minimally invasive stenting.
- Aortic aneurysms repaired surgically or by minimally invasive endovascular stent-grafts.
- Peripheral vascular disease treated with surgery or minimally invasive angioplasty or stenting.
- Varicose veins treated with traditional excision and stripping or minimally invasive endovenous ablation.
- Hemodialysis access with either catheters or arterio-venous fistula creation.
The Department of Vascular Surgery at Nashua also has an academic connection to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, with access to clinical trials and referrals.
- About Us
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Pediatric Cardiology (CHaD)
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Vascular Surgery
- Conditions, Tests and Treatments
- Health Information
- Patient Stories
- Heart and Vascular Center News
- Our Teams
- Appointment Information