Health Education Center
The Health Education Center is located in Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH.
The Center has volunteers available to assist you Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. for patients, families, and visitors.
At the Center You Can:
- Find reliable health information and resources.
- Borrow books and videos from the lending library - view the online catalog. (Read the Lending Policy for more information on borrowing items from the library.)
- Complete your health questionnaire.
- Register for myD-H.
Location & hours
- Location: East Mall, 4th Floor - view a map (PDF)
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Advance Care Directives
Advance Directives are written instructions about your health care wishes. See why it is important for you, and your family, to have these documents in your medical record if you have a health crisis that leaves you unable to speak for yourself. It is a gift to your family in a time of crisis and stress.
View the video (3 minutes, 27 seconds).
- Decision-Making Help
- Medical Records & Release Forms
- Quality Reports
- Health Encyclopedia
- Check Your Symptoms
- Clinical Trials
- Lifestyle Changes
- Flu Vaccination Clinic
- Frequently Asked Questions about Ebola