We can help you quit tobacco.
Make an Appointment
Come in for a no-cost appointment by calling (603) 653-9456.
Or stop by Tuesday or Thursday, 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., in the Health Education Center, Level 4 - East Mall.
How Can We Help?
Quitting tobacco is hard work! The tobacco treatment specialists at our clinic understand that quitting tobacco is not easy. We know that smoking, chewing, and snuffing gets your body hooked on nicotine, which is a drug. It is “the only legal drug that kills 1 out of every 3 tobacco users.” (CDC, 1996)
When you try to quit tobacco, you can feel:
The feelings make it hard to quit, but with our support, you can beat these feelings and quit tobacco for good!
What Can I Expect?
- At our clinic, you will meet with trained tobacco treatment specialists who understand how hard it is to quit.
- You will learn about tools that can help you quit tobacco.
- We will help you make a quit plan that works for you.
Your Quit Tobacco Plan Can Include:
- One-on-one tobacco counseling
- Nicotine medicines (patch, lozenge, gum, etc.)
- Other medicines (Zyban, Chantix) as prescribed by your physician
- Group support
- Quitline telephone counseling