Dartmouth-Hitchcock Featured on CBS Evening News for Quality of Care
July 02, 2009
For the last four years, doctors at Dartmouth-Hitchcock have been part of a Medicare experiment that pays for quality. Doctors get paid for seeing patients, and get a bonus for patients that get better. The clinic gets extra money for high scores in 36 areas, like controlling the blood sugar of diabetics or keeping heart patients on cholesterol drugs.
See the story from CBS News.
Learn more about the program.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Facts
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Leadership
- Community Outreach
- Our Collaborations
- Population Health Management
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Magazine