Lebanon OB/GYN Teams
At Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, we provide comprehensive obstetrics and gynecology services in our on-site Birthing Pavilion.
We provide specialists and consultants from Maternal-Fetal Medicine, the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis, and Urogynecology.
- Gynecologic Oncology Team: Specialists in the care and treatment of women who have cancers of the ovaries, uterus, cervix, and vagina (reproductive organs).
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine Team: Specialists in high-risk pregnancies.
- Nurse-Midwife Service Team: Specialists that assist you in childbirth.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Team: Specialists who provide medical care and support before, during, and after the birth of your baby.
- Prenatal Testing and Genetic Counseling Team: Specialists and genetic counselors who help you determine if prenatal screenings of Down syndrome, trisomy 18, and neural tube defects are right for you.
- Urogynecology Team: Specialists that diagnose and treat women with pelvic floor disorders (PFDs).