Obstetrics Services at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua
Our department has a prenatal care team that consists of both obstetricians and certified nurse-midwives. Our team works together for easier communication and collaboration of care.
We suggest that you choose a variety of providers with whom you would schedule your prenatal appointments. You can still choose to see only one provider. The final decision on who you would like to see during your prenatal appointments is yours.
- A certified nurse-midwife may be available at certain times of the week for laboring mothers. At other times, our physicians are on call.
- The Obstetrical team at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua hosts special open houses so that you may get to know us, meet with other expectant parents, share experiences and have your questions answered.
Our nurses can answer basic questions about your pregnancy by phone. This team is available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- OB/GYN: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Our Locations
- Prenatal Testing and Genetic Counseling
- High Risk Pregnancy/Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Giving Birth
- Our Teams
- More Appointment Information