What is CenteringPregnancy and how does it work?
CenteringPregnancy is a model of care that integrates routine prenatal care and extra education about health, pregnancy and parenting within a group setting. Women with similar due dates meet with a provider, as a group, for 2 hours 8-10 times throughout the pregnancy.
Why should I choose CenteringPregnancy?
Benefits of this model of care include:
- Never having to wait in the waiting room for your appointment
- Easy access to parking
- Developing a support system with other women
- Improved engagement of partners throughout the pregnancy process
Ready to sign up?
Sessions are gathering for your due date. Ask your provider about CenteringPregnancy at your first prenatal visit or call (603) 653-9310.
- OB/GYN: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Our Locations
- Prenatal Testing and Genetic Counseling
- High Risk Pregnancy/Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Giving Birth
- Our Teams
- More Appointment Information