What to Bring to the Hospital
- You must have a car seat. We recommend that you have it inspected and ready to go into your car.
- Also please bring a change of clothes for your baby. You may also want a blanket and a hat, if it is cool out.
These are some items that, while not necessary, you may find helpful during your stay at the Birthing Pavilion.
- Slippers, a nightgown, and a bathrobe
- Nursing bra
- Going-home clothes for you and a change of clothes for your partner
- Camera, film or a disk, and extra batteries
- Music and a CD/cassette player
- Phone list of people you will want to notify of the birth
- Your own pillow and towel
- Chargers for your camera and phone
- DVDs to watch in early labor
- A laptop computer
For the baby
- Extra baby clothes
- A blanket
- OB/GYN: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Our Locations
- Prenatal Testing and Genetic Counseling
- High Risk Pregnancy/Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Giving Birth
- Our Teams
- More Appointment Information