For Health Care Professionals
The Section of Ophthalmology is constantly striving to improve patient access and satisfaction, while we deliver state-of-the-art treatments in the most cost-effective manner possible.
All providers in the Section of Ophthalmology provide educational opportunities on site at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH as well as regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Dr. Stevens finished her MPH degree in International Ophthalmology from Johns Hopkins, and is now an advisor for Global Programming for ORBIS, the flying eye hospital.
- Our vibrant grand rounds program features nationally recognized leaders in ophthalmology.
- We are proud of our collective success in matching The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth students each year to competitive ophthalmology residency programs.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Optometry
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- New England Ophthalmological Society
- Ophthalmic Photographers' Society
- Orbis International