The Spine Center at DHMC treats conditions related to the spine, including:
- Back Injuries
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Herniated Disc (Slipped Disc)
- Scoliosis (Curvature of the Spine)
- Spinal Stenosis/Degenerative Spondylolisthesis
Spina Bifida Clinic (Lebanon)
Specialized team provides care for children and young adults up to age 22 who are diagnosed with spina bifida. The goal is to keep patients in the best possible health and foster their independence, while providing families with information and support along the way.
For more information about common spine conditions and treatments, refer to the Spine Center section.
- Why Choose Dartmouth-Hitchcock Orthopaedics?
- Common Conditions and Treatments
- Classes and Support Groups
- Patient Stories
- Clinical Trials
- Performance Results
- The Crutch Program
- Our Teams
- More Appointment Information