Why Choose Dartmouth-Hitchcock Orthopaedics?
We’re committed to getting you back to work, back to sports, back to activities you enjoy… back to life!
- Care throughout New Hampshire: Our experienced team of more than 75 orthopaedic surgeons, doctors, physician's assistants, and nurse practitioners, offers sub-specialized care in six locations throughout New Hampshire for every type of orthopaedic condition or injury. Fellowship-trained pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can attend to your child’s needs in Lebanon and Manchester.
- A full scope of services: Our goal is to get you back to the activities you enjoy as quickly as possible, so we offer a wide variety of treatment options from physical therapy to the newest minimally-invasive, muscle-sparing procedures for a shorter recovery time and less pain and scarring during recovery.
- Experience you can trust: We see more than 43,000 patients each year and consistently do more than 33,000 surgical cases and outpatient procedures. With that volume of patients comes experience you can rely on.
- Complex care when you need it: As an academic health system, no matter what Dartmouth-Hitchcock facility you choose, you will have peace of mind knowing that you’ll have access to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, the only academic medical center in New Hampshire, if you need care for a more complex condition or injury. As the region’s only Level 1 trauma center, no other orthopaedic practice in New Hampshire treats the number of complex trauma and revision cases that we do and that equals the experience that can help you and your family.
- A care team by your side to improve your outcome: We make sure you have all the information and support you need to make decisions that are right for you. You’ll make a personal connection with our nurses to help guide you through your journey back to a comfortable, enjoyable lifestyle.
- Bringing new science to your care: Our researchers in Lebanon are helping to develop new techniques, prosthetics, and care protocols that may someday be used across the globe. Patients can take part in these research studies for added treatment options. Plus, we are working with other leading health care organizations such as the Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic to create the guidelines and protocols for orthopaedic doctors to use across the nation.